isDon's home ->
Photos home ->
Images by location -> South Australia ->
Southern Flinders Ranges ->
Originally part of the Bowman Brothers lease, prospered after WWII when Greek immigrants established market gardens. Since returned to sheep and grain growing.
Postcode: 5540 Population: 171 (2011 Census)
Latitude: -33.1293 | Longitude: 138.112
All images and content on this site © Don O'Connor.
isDon's home |
Who isDon? |
Contact Don |
About this site |